top of page

Register form

Are family members/partner/children already registered
Are you familiar with a chronic illness for which you take medication?

U can register with us if you live in Noordwijk, Noordwijkerhout or Katwijk-Noord by filling in this form.


If you have had a GP in another part of the Netherlands please inform that practice that you have moved so they can transfer your medical file to us.


Do you want to register with other family members we kindly ask you to fill in a separate form for every family member (also for children).


Make an appointment?

bottom of page